As much as I love trying out different makeup products and brands, I think skincare is more important in the long run and is something that people should pay more attention to. A good skincare routine that targets your skin concerns (whether it be acne, hyper pigmentation, wrinkles, etc.) using effective products with high quality ingredients makes a world of a difference to the way you look and feel. Instead of piling on tons of foundation or concealer to cover up your skin issues, why not target the underlying problem? If you spend the time to research what ingredients and products will work best for your skin type, it will feel so satisfying when you start to see results. You will feel more confident in your own skin, and you won’t feel the need to wear a ton of makeup. (BUT.. that is not to say that you should neglect your nutrition! Drinking lots of water, eating plenty of fruits and vegetables, will also improve the health of your skin).
Anywho, BACK TO THE HAUL! When I was visiting Seoul, South Korea, I knew that I wanted to stock up on a ton of sheet masks, pick up my first essence, and other skincare basics (cleaners, moisturizers, etc.).
Left to Right:
- Tony Moly PURENESS 100 Placenta Mask Sheet (Strengthening Skin Barrier)
- Tony Moly PURENESS 100 Snail Mask (Skin Damage Care)
- Innisfree It’s Real Squeeze Mask Sheet – Rose (Smooth & Glowing Skin)
- Nature Republic Real Nature Mask Sheet – Tomato (Brighten Uneven Skin Tone)
- Nature Republic Real Nature Mask Sheet – Royal Jelly (Nourishes, Reduces Wrinkles)
- Too Cool For School Egg Cream Mask (Nourishes Rough Skin)
- Skinfood Beauty in a Food Snail Mask Sheet – Snail (Smoothing & Firming)
- Skinfood Everyday Super Nut Facial Mask Sheet (Softens & Nourishes Dry Skin)
- Tony Moly I’m Real Rice Mask Sheet (Clear Skin)
- Tony Moly Mighty Tom Real Made Mask Sheet Nutrition-made (Deep Moisture)
- LALA Cynical Rabbit N.M.F. Aqua Silky Mask Pack (For Uneven Skin Tone and Dull Skin)
Note: Some of the sheet masks came in packs. Oftentimes stores will have a promotion on masks such as 10+10 (i.e. buy 10 masks, get 10 masks free).
Left to Right:
- Nature Republic Jeju Sparkling Foam Cleanser (Cleans Skin Impurities)
- Skinfood Black Sugar Mask Wash Off (Exfoliating, Promotes Smooth & Glowing Skin)
- Innisfree Green Tea Balancing Cream (Moisture & Nourishment)
- Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Clay Mask (Unclogs Pores, Absorbs Sebum)
- Banila Co. Clean It Zero (Makeup Remover Cleansing Balm)
- Too Cool For School Egg Mouse Soap (Nourishing Facial Cleanser)
- Innisfree Eco Safety No Sebum Sunblock SPF 35 PA+++ (Controls Oil)
- Missha Time Revolution The First Treatment Essence Mist (Hydrating, Brightening, Firming, Skin Balancing)
I’m always looking to try out new skincare products, so if there are any Korean skincare products that you think I should try, let me know in the comments section!